The Iran Incident Jan. 2016
Jan. 14 11:30pm
Events to consider
- Why was a training mission 60 km from shore in boats
made for shallow water assaults close to shore?
- How did the GPS and communication systems for both boats
- Territorial waters usually extend 12 miles, but not for
this island and they could see the island when in range with the naked eye and
caution was not in place.
- The boats have top speeds of 45 mph if there was no
mechanical failure why did they not run?
- If there was a mechanical failure then why not tow the
boat to safety?
- Radar would have revealed the approaching boats as they
left the island, yet the intel was never acted on.
- The boats when captured would have been driven for all
to see and mechanical failure would be seen as a lie, thus the story
- I phones if used may have confirmed real positions.
- Why would a military man give an apology as none would
talk knowing they were being filmed for propaganda especially when not
- Who was responsible for the training course that took it
so close to the island?
- The boats have tracking devices that are monitored by
satellites, but no one was alarmed at Cent Com as to the track and course of
the two boats, why?
- The Military knew through intel who controlled the
island and that a Cleric not the president of Iran had the final say and the
media was alerted.
- Finally was this event allowed to happen then tweaked to
embarrass the administration as the State of the Union was about to occur?
- These are the questions you need to ask to arrive at the
All Rights Reserved: © Copyright 2016